Ericom Software is a global leader in securely connecting the unified workspace. Ericom empowers today’s connected workforce and the IT organizations that support them by securing and optimizing desktop, application, and web content delivery to any device, anywhere. Founded in 1993, Ericom provides enterprise-grade secure remote access, desktop virtualization (VDI), and web security solutions to organizations across all industries. With a focus on application delivery, cloud enablement, and secure browsing, Ericom advances secure connectivity—providing end users with a superior work experience and optimizing enterprise productivity.
Leading the Way
More and more employees today work from multiple locations; the corporate office, home-office and on-the-go while computing technologies are setting new standards for flexibility, mobility, security, usability and speed in application access. Users now expect seamless and transparent delivery of the data and applications they need to be productive, regardless of the devices, locations, and work styles they employ. Committed to being at the forefront of technological innovation, Ericom responds quickly to the market's ever-changing needs for seamless, secure access to mission critical resources by offering a comprehensive product portfolio to our global customer base in more than 45 countries.
Realizing the Benefits of IT
Ericom provides concrete business value by empowering timely and secure access to key resources such as applications, desktops, data, and cloud-based information while ensuring that the user experience remains natural and smooth, regardless of the conditions, device or location. Moreover, Ericom Solutions cost-effectively optimize IT efficiencies and access infrastructures, extend the life of IT assets, and increase business efficiencies, translating into lower TCO and higher ROI.
The Ericom Product Portfolio
Ericom's core products include:
- Ericom Connect® — Experience a uniquely powerful desktop and application delivery platform that is simple to deploy and administer. Built for exceptional scalability, security and ease of use, Ericom Connect features clientless, browser-based end-user access and administrative management.
- Ericom AccessNow™ — The industry's premier line of pure HTML5 RDP clients, enabling instant, browser-based access to Windows applications and desktops running on Microsoft RDS / Terminal Services and leading VDI platforms—from any device supporting an HTML5-compliant browser, including from Google Chromebooks.
- Ericom Shield™ for Secure Browsing — The safest way to let users browse the web, Ericom Shield protects both the network and end users from browser-borne threats by detouring, containing, and disposing of all potentially risky web content in a remote safe zone—without the installation of any end point software. End users can now browse securely and enjoy a seamless native user experience to maximize their productivity.
- Ericom Blaze™ — Accelerates remote desktop connections, reduces RDP bandwidth consumption and provides a superior local PC-like experience—especially across low-bandwidth or high-latency WAN connections.
- Ericom AccessToGo™ Mobile RDP Clients — Both our Free and Blaze-accelerated mobile clients provide secure access to Windows Terminal Servers / RDS / virtual desktops (VDI) and physical desktops, anytime and anywhere — for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Android tablets and phones.
- PowerTerm™ Terminal Emulators — Ericom's PowerTerm Terminal Emulation products enable reliable, secure and easy access to accounting, inventory, management, and other business critical applications. Our terminal emulators enable organizations to standardize on a single host access solution that supports over 35 terminal emulation types.
With a comprehensive product line and global customer base, Ericom helps organizations of all sizes and across multiple industries align their IT operations with strategic business objectives. Ericom has offices in the United States, United Kingdom and EMEA and an extensive network of distributors and partners throughout North America, Europe, APAC and Africa. Among a rapidly growing customer base, Ericom supports more than 30,000 organizations with over 8 million users. Global Ericom customers include leading organizations, corporations, universities and government agencies such as:
| || AllTel|| DaimlerChrysler|| Shell Oil|
| British Army|| Goodyear|| Target|
| Barclays|| Harvard University|| Penn State|
| Trilegiant|| BFGoodrich|| Pfizer|
| Vodafone|| |
Ericom's strategic and OEM partners include IBM, Microsoft, VMware, Oracle, HP, and Dell Wyse.